Vision statement – please click here for the Brixham College 2020 Vision document
We are already a College…
- that believes that a person’s potential is unlimited. Ability can be developed through application, dedication, perseverance, experience and resilience. We value the principles of comprehensive education and our role in creating and celebrating community.
We aspire to be a College…
- in which all take active responsibility for their own lives and the lives of others in an ever changing world.
- To enable all members of the College to achieve their best in everything they do.
- To help young people become great learners.
- To develop responsibility for ourselves, other people and our environment.
- To build a safe and happy environment for the College community.
- To provide high quality teaching for all our learners.
- To build a culture of high expectations in everything we do.
- To provide challenging experiences that inspire learners and prepare them for life.
- To create a culture that welcomes and values every member of and visitor to the College.
- We are a College community working in, with and for the community of Brixham.
- We are a creative community, in which we value curiosity, enthusiasm, imagination and quality.
- We are a successful community, in which we value confidence, ambition, challenge and achievement.
- We are a learning community, in which we value resilience, resourcefulness, reflectiveness and reciprocity.
- We are an inclusive community, in which we value cooperation, equality, partnership and togetherness.
- We are a responsible community, in which we value fairness, helpfulness, honesty and respect.